SS – 1: Hazard and Disaster Management Issues
- Hazard characterization (natural hazards and cascading events/NaTech);
- Elements at risk to be considered and inventory (exposure);
- Vulnerability analysis;
- Risk and impact assessment (including cascading effects analysis);
- Emergency planning;
- Technical Management of Emergency (e.g. post-event technical surveys)
- Infrastructure related issues;
- Sociological concerns;
- Economic and resilience parameters;
- Public health / Environmental concerns.
Date to be confirmed...